What’s Ahead in 2013
I think I mentioned that I was excited about 2013. With so much support from you all, and the backing of 3 wonderful publishers, I think this is going to be an awesome year.
So what IS ahead? I’m glad you asked.
This year I have 3 books to write and turn in.
- In March I’ll turn in the first book in my Amish Artisan series. These are cozy mysteries (like my Shipshewana series) and will be set in Middlebury Indiana.
- I also am THRILLED to tell you that I will be writing a novella for a collection of 4 short Amish stories. My co-writers are Beth Wiseman, Tricia Goyer, and Kathleen Fuller. The collection is tentatively titled An Amish Garden. My part is due in May.
- I’ll spend the rest of the year working on my second book for the Amish Artisan series.
Here’s the fun part. I also have 3 books releasing in 2013. Yeah! Books for you to read.
- A Home for Lydia is the 2nd book in my Pebble Creek series, and will be in stores by 2-1-13.
- A Wedding for Julia is the 3rd book in the same Pebble Creek series. I believe it will be in stores 7-1-13.
- And lastly, The Christmas Quilt (sequel to A Simple Amish Christmas) will release in October. If you enjoyed reading about Annie and Samuel, you’re going to love this book.
That’s my year! At least the part I know about. We never really know what God has planned. I want to thank you all for being such an important part of my writing journey.